Choose from five extraordinary boutique camp huts in a remote part of the world. The Southwest Wilderness Camp is situated on the shore of Bathurst Harbour. There are no public tracks to the camp and it is completely exclusive to our clients only. During your flight to Port Davey you will witness the grandeur of this lost world and see some of the icons of Tasmania’s world renowned wilderness such as Federation Peak, The Western Arthur Range, Precipitous Bluff and Tasmania’s rugged South Coast.
The Southwest Wilderness Camp offers an all-inclusive package, as follows:
- Comfortable accommodation in luxurious private accommodation for one couple
- Scenic flights and boat trips
- All meals during your stay are included
- All beverages during your stay are included – including Tasmanian wines, beer, juice, water, tea and coffee
Every room has been thoughtfully attended to, making your stay warm and comfortable. In addition to the exclusive and tranquil location, each room offers the following:
- A comfortable queen size or twin beds
- Fluffy hypo-allergenic doonas, natural woollen blankets
- Timber flooring
- All rooms are non-smoking
There is a communal area available exclusively for all guests to use, equipped with flushing toilets and hot showers. There is also a satellite phone for any emergencies.